About the software
Microsoft Office 2007 (codenamed Office 12) is a version of Microsoft Office, a family of office suites and productivity software for Windows, developed and published by Microsoft. It was released to manufacturing on November 3, 2006; it was subsequently made available to volume license customers on November 30, 2006, and later to retail on January 30, 2007, the same respective release dates of Windows Vista. It was preceded by Office 2003 and succeeded by Office 2010.
Manage your entire business with Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007. This product
includes all of the user-friendly business software included with Microsoft
Office Professional Plus 2007 plus Groove 2007 and OneNote 2007. In total, the
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007 to analyze your business information, create spreadsheets, and track time, costs, resources, and people
- Microsoft Office Word 2007 to create, manage, save, and edit documents
- Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 to produce professional publications
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager to manage customers, contacts, and sales
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 to create dynamic sales presentations
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2008 to save time, get organized, and do business online with the complete accounting solution for small businesses
- Microsoft Access 2007 to create a database and then filter, sort, graph, and visualize business information
- InfoPath 2007 to lower the cost of executing business transactions and processes with advanced electronic forms technologies
- Communicator 2007 to communicate more easily with colleagues and clients in different locations and time zones using a variety of communication techniques including Instant Messaging, voice, and video
- Groove 2007 to collaborate with others dynamically in a single workspace that puts all team members, tools, documents, and information together
- OneNote 2007 to gather and organize handwritten notes, audio and video recordings, Web research, screen clippings, drawings, pictures, and more all in a single location
Microsoft Office 2007 System Requirements
|Computer and processor||500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher.|
|Memory||256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher. 512 MB RAM or higher recommended for Outlook Instant Search. Grammar and contextual spelling in Office Word do not turn on unless the computer has 1 gigabyte (GB) of memory.|
|Hard disk||1.5 GB of memory. A portion of this disk space is free after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.|
|Drive||CD-ROM or DVD drive.|
|Display||1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor.|
|Operating system||Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating system. The Office Clean-up wizard is not available on 64-bit operating systems.|
|Other||Some inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later. Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device. Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later that is running Windows Rights Management Services.
Connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later is required for some advanced functionality in Office Outlook 2007. Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity. Instant Search requires Windows Desktop Search 3.0.
Connectivity to Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later that is running Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 is required for some advanced collaboration functionality. Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 is required for some advanced functionality.
Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32-bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access. Fees may apply.
|Additional||Requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.|
How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2007
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” and run setup.exe. When prompted, open Serial.txt and copy paste the serial code into the installer. Finish your installation.
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise. Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access, InfoPath, Communicator, Groove, OneNote and Office Customization Tool (OCT)